Ab0uT Me

My photo
我总是喜欢在如此孤独的夜里, 翻起过去, 一直都很明白, 自己是不该沉迷于过去的, 忘记不该记住的, 那样才能换来短暂的轻松。 其实, 我是害怕深夜的, 会有一种无尽的寂寞感...

Followers

Please help to click like =) 请按下赞谢谢 ^^

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hidden words of wounded hearts.

Share
After a long time of separation
[GUYEnhanced by Smiley Central hi. how are you? (you till look so beautiful)
[GIRLEnhanced by Smiley CentralI'm fine (died each day missing you)
[GUYEnhanced by Smiley Central I bet somebody already won your heart (I'm so stupid. I hurt you)
[GIRLEnhanced by Smiley Central yeah (it's still you)
[GUYEnhanced by Smiley Central good to hear that (he's so lucky)
[GIRLEnhanced by Smiley Central haha(I've been forcing myself to move on for you to be happy)
[GUYEnhanced by Smiley Central so, see you around then (I wish next time we see each other, we're as happy as before)
[GIRLEnhanced by Smiley Central sure, take care (goodbye. Until then)''

Hidden words of wounded hearts. Enhanced by Smiley Central

No comments:

Post a Comment