Ab0uT Me

My photo
我总是喜欢在如此孤独的夜里, 翻起过去, 一直都很明白, 自己是不该沉迷于过去的, 忘记不该记住的, 那样才能换来短暂的轻松。 其实, 我是害怕深夜的, 会有一种无尽的寂寞感...

Followers

Please help to click like =) 请按下赞谢谢 ^^

Friday, November 19, 2010

Mr. Lim, u r always the BEST!!!

Share
Today my Maths teacher retire
Sir! Y u wan retire so fast?!
Juz teach me one year only leh ><
i dun wan la!!
U treat me so gud sial..
I have a present 4 u..
But the second one is 1A2 buy 4 u de..
I juz company her gif to u
not wan to grab the chance of walk up the stage la..
I stil remember u said: Emily, u r a very nice girl k? Work hard ya..
I really duno wat to say coz u really juz like my father..
Thks 4 teaching me, sir.
Pls dun 4get me n remember to come back to St.David to see me ya.
I wun let u dissapointed...
I promise!!!
Bye, sir..

Mr. Lim, u r always the BEST!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment